We've been excited about our website for Inspired Island Events going live for a long time because it is just oh-so-cool. It features parallax scrolling and uses show-stopping imagery to make it one of our most striking websites yet, have a look at it here www.inspiredislandevents.co.uk
Inspired Island Events are the Isle of Wight's luxury wedding and event organisers and they offer an individually tailored service so that every client feels a million dollars. There's a huge range of quality items for hire, from matching chair covers and sashes to the huge, bespoke, light up Mr&Mrs sign (having seen it in real life, we can assure you that is it absolutely spectacular and makes for great photos!) The experienced team are on hand to offer style advice and provide a set up/collection service so you can relax and enjoy your big day to the full.
This website features;
- Modern parallax scrolling with full sizes images to shout about Inspired's services
- Bite size chunks of information for scan reading and easy to find answers
- A 'book now' contact form link and phone number at the bottom of every page encouraging people to book straight away
- Strong, gender neutral branding with a focus on affordable luxury throughout
- Integrated social media links and blog featuring their most recent events
- A huge gallery displaying a selection of weddings categorised by venue
- Contact form with email, telephone number and Google map to show their location
All NemoNet websites come with a heap of technological features as standard, but particularly useful to Inspired was;
- The responsive design, so prospective clients can book anywhere, any time
- Speedy load times, so people didn't click off waiting for it to load the large images
- An easy to use content management system, so they can keep the website looking fresh with regular image updates and blog posts.
It was love at first (web)sight when we showed it to them and with only a few amendments, it was ready to go live.
Chris (Owner) says, "I felt like a rabbit in headlights when I first walked in, I didn't know what I was doing, but they guided me through the whole process and offered really useful advice along the way. I used to dread doing anything with our website but now I log in just to look at it!"
Edited to add:
Within 4 days of going live they phoned us to say that they have had more than 150 unique visitors with over 500 page views and are being contacted by other wedding services who want to be a part of the new website... which has never happened before. Brill!