Rectory Mansion is often called The Old Waxworks by Isle of Wight residents as it was a waxworks museum for over 40 years and was notorious for it's 'quirky' displays. However, it's history is far longer than that as it's thought to be the oldest building on the Isle of Wight and was once owned by none other than Henry the 8th.
We know Rectory Mansion quite well now (our Bate Brand team did all their brand and advertising work for them - check it out here!) so when they asked for a basic website to be created in time for summer, it was easy enough for us to get stuck straight in.
Speed was the name of the game here as they needed the site to be up and live in time for the summer season, so we decided to create them a straightforward one page website with bitesize content chunks. They had all their images and domain name info to hand and we knew what kind of style they wanted from previous work, so it only took around a week from the project commencing to getting it live.
However, just because the site was quick to create, doesn't mean it lacks in features!
- One page, easy scroll structure to provide customers with all the contact details they need (map, telephone, email etc)
- Super trendy parallax scrolling so the site's fun and engaging to use and images are displayed full width
- Unique map showing the parking and location of Rectory Mansion which links through to a Google Map
- Fully responsive design – it's more important than ever to be optimised for mobile devices (why? See here )
- Easy to use metrics system to help analyse results of advertising and social media in regards to website traffic
- Real time editing mode – clients can see exactly what they're update will look like on the page as they update it so there's no guesswork involved
- Branded favicon icon for the URL bar
- 24/7 hosting support, e-commerce enabled, easy to link to social media buttons and feeds and a whole load of other Nemonet features!
They can collect more content in their own time ready for when they want to add to the site and turn it into a 5 page shop-front style website with extra information about who they are and what they offer, but, most importantly, they can be found now online in time for the busy summer season ahead.
Need a website quick sharp in time for summer? Our team are happy to help!
01983 810505 / firstname.lastname@example.org